It's a Girl!
I was just in the middle of writing a post and I received an e-mail from my husband, who works with Haik Bedrosian.
Haik and "Poopsie" welcomed their new daughter this morning at 5:18 am.
According to the e-mail, she is the same weight and length as her brother was when he was born: 6 lbs, 14 ozs, and 19 1/2 inches long. Mother and baby are doing fine.
Congratulations, Haik and family!
1 comment:
Thank you Charity. The facts are as you report. We even had the same birthing room as with Koko. Everything went great. Our midwife and our nurse this morning were just amazing. Now allow me to coin a new term: Exhaust-a-licious. I'm home on a quick break before heading back up to spend the night on a cot next to Poopsie and baby Yanna, the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.
Joy and love to the world on this exhaust-a-liciously incredible day.
Post a Comment