Thursday, March 23, 2006

About She's Right: The Show

"She's Right" is a monthly show on Channel 17, the government access channel in Burlington, VT. It is part of Channel 17's weekday Live @ 5:25 series.

She's Right airs on the third Friday of the month at 5:25 PM. It is a live call-in show.

The show features a look at the issues of the day from the perspective of a conservative woman. This perspective is lacking in much of the mainstream media in the area.

Sometimes I have on guests. Sometimes I just talk about issues myself. I always take callers questions.

If you would like to listen to past shows on-line, click here for the She's Right podcast page on the Channel 17 website.

To view the Live @ 5:25 show schedule, click here.

If you have questions or ideas for future shows, e-mail me at shesright@adelphia.net.

No comments: