Saturday, January 20, 2007

"I'm in. And I'm in to win."

Hillary Clinton announces bid for President.


In a videotaped message posted on her Web site, Clinton said she was eager to start a dialogue with voters about challenges she hoped to tackle as president _ affordable health care, deficit reduction and bringing the "right" end to the Iraq war.

Read the story here.
Or visit www.HillaryClinton.com.

Okay guys, the conservative she-blogger desperately says to the Republican Party, get your behinds in gear and put up a good candidate.

4 comments:

Haik Bedrosian said...

It takes a village.

Charity said...

Wow. That's so freaky. Bob and I were just talking about you.

Thanks for coming on the show Friday. It was fun.

That reminds me. I was going to do a post about this: Ian Carleton resigned from the council, opening a 1-year term seat in ward 1 in addition to Bushor's race.

Haik Bedrosian said...

Thanks for having me on the show. It was fun. When will it air again? I want to see it. I just posted about W1.

J.D. Ryan said...

It's amazing how shitty all of the choices of candidates in both parties are right now. Cons and Libs finally have something in common, a sense that we're all screwed.