Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Brownback to Run for President

I am as tired as you are of the 2008 election starting, well, the day after the 2006 election, but I feel obligated to share what I know. I'm a blogger. It's my job. As they say, don't hate the player, hate the game. (I know, I can't believe I just said that either.)

So without further ado, top secret inside sources tell me that United States Senator Sam Brownback (R-KS) will announce his intention to run for President of the United States this Saturday in Topeka, KS.

See for yourself.

6 comments:

J.D. Ryan said...

Hardly a secret... It's good, the Repubs-who-don't-have-a-chance lineup is quickly filling up...on the left side you got Guiliani, and for the wingnut brigade we have Brownback. It's going to be interesting watching them slug it out. You gonna vote libertarian this time round?

Charity said...

I was joking about the top secret thing.

I still have confidence that the GOP will get their collective head out of their collective ass and run someone good.

Haik Bedrosian said...

Hagel would be good. Although theres a chance he rigged the voting machines in Nebraska.

J.D. Ryan said...

The whole party is tainted, and rightfully so. UNtil they sever their ties to big business, war lust and the religious right, their going to remain in the darkness for another generation, because I think the public is catching on. Good.

Anonymous said...

Hello Charity! Have you heard about Ron Paul looking to run for president as a Republican?

I think he would make a good one, but he may have stepped on too many Republican leadership toes to get the support of the party. I just posted about his run on my blog... what do you think about him and his chances?

Charity said...

Hey Jeremy. I've been meaning to check him out. I'll give my two cents when I get around to reading your post! (Probably this weekend.)