Happy Friday, Readers
I haven't had a lot of time to post this week. We have been doing some home stuff and some homeschool stuff that needed extra attention from me. I also moved my other blog, Crafty Mama, over to Blogger beta. It has a new template and a new name - Crafty Mama's Homeschool.
Speaking of blog templates, we were starting a unit on trees and I discovered that the leaves on the She's Right template are Japanese Maples. I guess I am going to have to return those contributions I got from the medical marijuana lobby.
I don't know if I will get a post up today because I want to finish the last of my fall cleaning, so we can get out this weekend and peep some leaves - and get up to the Apple Fest in South Hero.
I will leave you with the quote of the week. It comes from a comment on the last post, left by Galt-in-da-box:
Our Founding Fathers pledged their lives, fortunes and sacred honor to give U. S. a birthright of liberty. Today we are ruled by slick conmen and snake-oil-peddling tyrants who will gladly take your life and spend your fortune because they hold nothing sacred and have no concept of honor, much less honor itself.Pretty intense.
Galt's over a the Colonial Federation Network. Beware though, CFN is not for the politically correct or the easily offended.
1 comment:
Happy Tuesday.
Post a Comment