Happy Birthday, She's Right (the show)
I was looking for a blank tape earlier to tape "The Path to 9/11," and I came across the first episode of "She's Right." It was from September 16, 2005. That makes this Friday's show my first anniversary.
Now you have to tune in!
In other self-congratulatory She's Right news, I received an e-mail today from a Channel 17 viewer.
Dear Charity,
After watching your interview with Mr. Parke on Channel 17, I have decided to vote for him instead of Mr. Tarrant in the Primary.
So there you have it folks. An opinionated stay-at-home mom who likes to hear herself talk can make a difference. So can you. Just remember that.
If you want to listen to my interview with Greg Parke, just click here for the podcast.
And don't forget to vote in this Tuesday's primary!
4 comments:
Greg Parke is a good man.
Thanks for your interview!
Charity,
Congratulations on your first anniversary and thanks for contributing to the dialog on Channel 17!
All the best,
Jess
P.S. Friday is my birthday - we should have a cake on the live show!
Charity,
First of all, congratulations on the first anniversary of the show. I would have a TV show, but the camera would shatter. Yes, I have a face for radio. But, maybe I should come on and speak on why the designated hitter should be outlawed and why domed stadiums should be torched.
Secondly, what is your take on the Sanders/Tarrant battle? I went on a loooooooooooooooong rant on my Saturday show in Middlebury about how Tarrant has gone a little dirty in his ads. Do you think Tarrant has gone a bit overboard?
Again, congrats on a year on the show.
Chris
Fells, do you even read the blog?
Just picking. I have a post here about the Tarrant ads, followed by this one here.
Post a Comment