Monday, August 14, 2006

Suggestion Box

She's Right airs this Friday on channel 17 live @ 5:25 and I have no clue what I am going to talk about. I am currently taking suggestions in the comments field.

In other channel 17 news, they are hosting live candidate forums for primary candidates. You can view the full schedule here. The following debates will also air live on the Mark Johnson Show (on the radio on WDEV AM 550 & FM 96.1) for those of you who will not be in front of your TV at 9AM.

Tues. 8/22 @ 9am - GOP House Primary Candidates
Thurs. 8/24 @ 9am - Democratic Lt. Governor Primary Candidates
Thurs. 8/24 @ 10am - GOP US Senate Primary Candidates

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charity,

Maybe you could talk about how the State GOP is having Sen. John McCain at the Republican Fall Dinner on Sept. 17, 2006 at the Sheraton in Burlington where they will "honor" Gov. James Douglas and Martha Rainville.

Talk about jumping the gun. I hope Shepard "tuttles" Rainville's candidacy on Sept. 12 just to knock the GOP down a peg. It would serve them right!

Charity said...

At this point, since Rainville won the strawpoll at the state convention, they have the right to support her, I guess. The thing that makes me mad is that they had already voiced their support before the convention. What the heck is the point of a straw poll when the state committee already gave its support publicly to Rainville? Was it merely a coronation ceremony?

They will have a serious dilemma if Shepard wins. And it would serve them right.