Ned Lamont on Fox News Sunday
So, a couple of weeks ago, I decided to cancel my subscription to the Free Press as part of a concerted effort to remain as ignorant as possible. No, just kidding, as part of a concerted effort to trim down our household budget.
For over a decade, I have been voting against my best interests for candidates who do not champion a welfare state and as such, I am forced to rid my life of unnecessary luxury items such as newspapers.
At any rate, I have had a hard time keeping up with the news because I usually read the paper in the morning and now I don't. I have tried to replace it with internetting, but then that takes away from my blogging time. If I have no time to blog, I might as well not read the news because it just gets me all worked up, which is why I needed to start a blog in the first place. It's just a vicious cycle, or something like that.
Finally, Sunday morning for some odd reason that I can't even remember, I got to actually watch the first half-hour of Fox News Sunday. I only even like that show because I totally dig Bill Kristol, who isn't even on until the last half-hour, which I missed anyway.
What I did get to see, though, was an interview with Ned Lamont, the guy who beat Joe Lieberman in the Democratic Senate Primary in Connecticut.
My plan was to make a couple of comments, link to the transcript, then do a link-dump of what other bloggers are saying.
In order to compile the link dump, I had to actually read the posts first. While I was doing that I realized three things. 1. (Some) Liberal bloggers swear a lot. 2. (Some) Liberal bloggers are really, really mean people. 3. I don't care enough about this to continue to waste my limited time reading the mad rantings of hate-filled lunatics spewing venom on all who dare to disagree.
Instead I offer you this:
- The transcript.
- A Google blog search of "Lamont on Fox News Sunday."
If anyone else happened to catch the interview, I welcome your comments. I hope to get around to adding mine later.
No comments:
Post a Comment