Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Blog Carnival

My blog entry "Why I Hate the NEA (no, not the strike)" was included in this week's Carnival of Homeschooling. While this is not a homeschooling blog, I was still quite flattered.

I also learned that a blog carnival is a collection of blog entries on a certain topic. It looks similar to an 802 online linkdump, but with more detail. Some carnivals travel around to (are hosted by) a different blog each week. In that case, the carnival host posts the carnival on his/her blog as an entry instead of there being a permanent home to the carnival.

There are carnivals on all kinds of subjects. It's pretty neat. This site is a portal to all things blog carnival. Check it out.

Maybe we should start a blog carnival of blog posts with the most ridiculous, off-topic conversations going in the comments section.

1 comment:

Charity said...

I just realized that I forgot to include the link to the Carnival of Homeschooling. My apologies. It is now fixed, for those who are interested.