My, Me, Meme
(Updated 1/23 with link to my favorite blogger. I can't believe I forgot to link it. It was one of the three meme questions!)
I have never done one of these meme things that litter the blogosphere, or make for easy space fillers, depending on how you view them, but they are a fun way for readers to learn a bit more about the blogger, so here goes.
I was tagged by Johnathan at the new blog TwoKnowItAlls. I guess the idea is to say the first thing that comes to mind.
1. My: You’ve heard the saying “I’d give my right arm for…”. So, what would you give your right arm for?
Literally? Probably only something involving saving someone's life.
2. Me: What’s one word that describes how you want people to see you?
Real. As opposed to fake or phony or trying to be something I'm not. I try to be honest and personal.
There isn't anyone I would want to be, but the blogger I most admire is Philip Baruth. Even though his politics are all wrong :) I love his writing style and use of the language.
Okay, so here is where I tag others to keep the dream alive. I choose Haik, Tirade (in hopes to see her post again), and Jeff.

No comments:
Post a Comment