Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Blogs, Blogs, Blogs

I finally got around to updating my blog roll. I decided to expand it to include the non-Vermont blogs I read, since my girl Tirade moved to NYC.

By the way, she has an amusing post up about the subway. Check it out.

I also incorporated the lefty blogs in with the rest. I went with frequency of reading instead.

Speaking of which, the frequency with which I read a blog is not necessarily a reflection of blog quality. Some blogs I really like don't get updated very often, like Tirade Parade and Burlington Pol. Others I just can't always get to. I do have a life, I swear.

You'll see some newbies, like Homocon and Buckhorn Road. And an oldie with a new name. Ordo Et Traditio was formerly "Green Mountain Hard Right," but blogger VermontPaleocon moved and is now known as NYPaleocon.

And there's also lots of great blogs on my homeschool blog roll over at my blog Crafty Mama's Homeschool.

1 comment:

W.R. Chandler said...

Wow! I'm all the way in Vermont! Cool!

BTW, Hold on to your wallets folks, if you think the Republicans spent too much, wait about six months.