On a lighter note...
I am taking a break from politics today. With all of these pre-primary posts, I thought it was time for some levity.
Okay, so is anyone else watching Rockstar: Supernova?
This is the final week. Who do you think is going to win?
Come on, I cannot be the only one watching this. Usually these kind of shows are not my thing, but come on, it’s a band with Tommy Lee (Mötley Crüe), Gilby Clarke (Guns N’ Roses), and Jason Newsted (Metallica). Those were my three favorite bands when I was in middle school/high school. I had to watch it.
Tonight the final four compete to be the lead singer of Supernova and tomorrow night the winner is announced.
And you thought the only important vote going on today was the primary.

2 comments:
We've seen a few episodes, and Jeremy's fave, Ryan was voted off in the last show (which we missed).
I used to like Dilana, but not so much now that her ego swelled too big & she was picking fights with everyone a few episodes ago; and then Storm was also voted off too.
I'm not really too favorable of the ones left, but Jeremy's thinking they may get Toby to front them.
Heavenly, you guys rock! I am so glad someone else is watching.
I really like Ryan, too, but he was not a good fit for the band. I hope he has an awesome solo career and I think he will.
I loved Dilana at first, but she has fallen out of favor for me lately. I still like her a lot, but she’s not going to win.
Bob and I both think it will be Toby. His personality seems to be more fitting for the band. (And he already has all those blonde groupies falling over him!)
Post a Comment