Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The She's Right

Whew, I don’t know if it’s global warming or these hot-button topics I have been discussing, but it feels like it’s 100 degrees in here. I might have to break down and have my husband put in the AC tonight.

In honor of Happy Hour and this oppressive heat, I would like to share with you the She’s Right cocktail - a great way to cool down when the political conversation is heating up.

How to make a She’s Right:

Mix 8 oz. lemonade with 1 – 1.5 oz. Amaretto in a glass with ice. Float a few frozen raspberries on top.

Enjoy and stay cool!
(Remember, don’t drink and blog.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Don't drink and blog?"

Sheesh... there probably wouldn't be a Green Mountain Daily if I heeded that advice.

....wait a minute... A-ha! I'm onto your scheme...

Charity said...

That's funny.

Come to think of it, the reason I call it the She's Right is because I was drinking it when I was blogging one night, so maybe there was an ulterior motive to my public service disclaimer.

Haik Bedrosian said...

Have you seen An Inconvenient Truth?

Gore explains it all.

Charity said...

Well, I haven't seen it because I literally can not afford to go to the theater, but Charlie Rose (on PBS) had him on for the full hour to talk about the movie and I watched it, so I got the short version, basically. I will see it if it comes out on DVD though.