Channel 17 Election Forums
Hey blog readers. Sorry that I have been missing for the last few days. I have been sick. Is it me, or do I say that a lot? I don't know why, but this winter has been a real bear as far as sickness is concerned in my home.
Anyway, I wanted to remind you that the Channel 17 election forums for Burlington are this week.
Yesterday, they had some school board races.
Tonight, Tuesday 2/13
5:25-6:10 - Burlington City Council Ward 1 (1 year term)
Ed Adrian (D), Dick Bove (I), Megan Munson-Warnken (P)
6:15-6:30 - Ward 1 Uncontested
Sharon Bushor
6:35-7:05 - Ward 2 Council
Jane Knodell (P), David Rogers (I)
7:10-7:40 - Ward 3 Council
Tim Ashe (P), Loyal Ploof (I)
Tomorrow, Wednesday 2/14
5:25-6:10 - Ward 7 Council
Ellie Blais (I), Linda Deliduka (D), Craig Gutchell (GOP)
6:15-7:00 - Ward 5 Council
Rene Kaczka-Valliere (G), Joan Shannon (D), Basil Vansuch (I)
7:05-7:35 - Ward 6 Council
Andrew Montroll (D), Tom Licata (I)
7:40-8:10 - Ward 4 Council
Jim Holway (D), Kurt Wright (GOP)
I hope to have some coverage of these debates, but I can't say when.
Don't forget to check out BurlingtonPol for local election coverage, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment