She's Right, Tonight
Just a quick reminder for those in the Greater Burlington Area: She's Right is on tonight, live @ 5:25 pm on Channel 17 (CCTV) on Comcast and Burlington Telecom.
For those outside the viewing area, the podcast will be available next week.
Update: Tonight I will be talking about Feminists for Life - a pro-life feminist organization.
While I am not exactly a feminist, at least not in the modern sense, I agree with their core mission of non-violent, pro-child and pro-woman solutions to unplanned pregnancy and I agree that in order to realistically achieve that, it is essential for our society to support women, who choose life, to be able to continue with their education and their careers, if they want to do so.
I felt that it was important to present this different perspective, that of the pro-life feminist since they are often left out of the polarized discussions of this important issue. So, I will be presenting this organization tonight and discussing information from their website.
1 comment:
The testimonials at that site are heartbreaking.
Post a Comment