Monday, December 11, 2006

Happy Birthday, Libertarian Party

Today is the 35th anniversary of the Libertarian Party.

For your viewing pleasure, here is a You Tube of the History of the Libertarian Party.



An interesting, albeit cheesy, piece. And my first You Tube embedment on She's Right. Yea me!

Note: Please let me know if there is a problem with the You Tube thing in IE. I opened IE to double check how it looked and then I remembered, the whole reason I switched to Firefox in the first place is because I could not get embedded You Tubes to play on the new version of IE I have on my computer. Some lame security BS. So, let me know if there are any issues in other browsers. Thanks.

PS. Firefox is like 100-times better than IE. And I am not just saying that to score geek points.

No comments: