Senate Debate and Shepard in Burlington
Later today, I am going to do a post about the VPR Republican Senate debate between Rich Tarrant, Greg Parke, and Cris Ericson. I haven't been able to get it done yet this week because I have been busy with homeschool stuff.
If you want to listen to it yourself, you can go here to the Switchboard website and scroll down a little.
I should have the write-up posted later this afternoon.
Speaking of Republican primaries, Mark Shepard, who is facing Martha Rainville in the primary, will be in Burlington for an informal campaign event on Monday. If you are thinking about voting in the GOP primary and want to meet Mark, e-mail me using the link in the left side-bar and I will let you know the details.
I will have a write-up of this event early next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment