Yes, I am still alive!
I can't believe that it is already Wednesday and I haven't blogged since Friday! I usually update daily - except weekends. My absence is not for lack of things to blog about, quite the contrary, I have at least three or four ideas stirring around in my brain. No, I am just so tired that I can't sit at the computer long enough to write and research. I think I am fighting off a cold.
At any rate, I hope to get some new stuff up this evening.
Until then, feel free to "open mic" it in the comments field.
Tangent: I did open mic night at Manhattan Pizza a few years ago with a co-worker of mine and his brother. Great experience. You should try it if you ever get the chance.
3 comments:
Haru-m-m-mph!
Well, it'ws about time;-))
Aww, hope you get well soon Charity!
Glad to see you're online again! :)
Thanks, Heavenly!
Post a Comment