"She's Right" on Channel 17
She's Right, the channel 17 show, is on this Friday, live @ 5:25. My guest will be former State Representative Frank Mazur. I am really looking forward to it.
I am so not able to get into talking about politics today. Maybe it is because I am exhausted from a busy holiday weekend. Maybe it is because I had the awesome experience of attending an Easter service with over 2,000 other people all gathered together to worship Jesus Christ and I just don't feel like politics matters in the grand scheme of things. I can't say. Either way, I am sure I will feel like talking about politics again sometime soon. It really is one of my favorite pastimes - even if it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.
Feel free to argue with each other in the comments field.
4 comments:
Aren't you aware that God was busy watching over Aaron Baddeley's victorious 4th round of golf? That's what's important in the great scheme of things.
To me, Easter was just a day where I had to go see my in-laws....Sorry, it doesn't carry any weight for me.
Fells
Easter is pretty much the only time I ever went to church as a kid. I find it to be a more spiritual time than that pagan shopping orgy in December. It's about the resurrection and it's in the spring when life is renewed. You don't have to max out your credit card and it isn't freezing outside. Easter is cool.
I never set foot inside a church until I was in college. I went to the catholic center at UVM for a service with my friend Amy. It was kind of freaky. No offense to any Catholics. It's just that anytime people pray in unison, I have flashbacks to going to Al-anon meetings with my mom as a little kid.
When I was a kid, I didn't even know what Easter was really about, so I didn't really care for it.
I agree with what you said though.
Post a Comment