Bloggin' 'bout Healthcare
I thought that since the topic of healthcare always seems to be a popular one, I would do a round-up of all the bloggers blogging about this new health insurance mandate in Massachusetts.
The idea came to me when I was checking my site statistics and saw that someone came to She’s Right by a Google blog search on the words “Massachusetts insurance mandate.” Seems that was a popular blog topic with 3,087 results returned.
Here are a few of the good ‘uns from both sides of the spectrum. Okay, they pretty much all hate it, but I did throw in a “progressive” blog that hates it, too.
Coyote Blog – The Massachusetts insurance fiasco
The Art of the Blog – MAss Population Increase Pending
The John Galt Line - Massachusetts Solves Healthcare Non-Crisis
Res ipsa loquitur - In loco parentis in Massachussetts
The Third Estate – Massachusetts pretends to fix healthcare
And don't forget, She's Right - Massachusetts makes health insurance mandatory
I’m not sure how much I will be on-line tomorrow, but there are some really great blogs in that “linkdump” you might want to check out.
And there is still a comments field here for Haik and anonymous to argue on.
6 comments:
I forgot to mention, the term "linkdump" comes from Cathy Resmer's 802 Online.
I don't know if she is the originator, but that is where I got the term from.
I'm a liberal, not a progressive. But thanks for the link!
The solution to this problem was posted at the end of the other healthcare comment thread. Just let everyone into the country who wants to come, and let them all line up for their free "rationed" healthcare. Everything will magically just work itself out.
This solution is so obvious and elegant that all discussions on these two topics can now end.
Thank you veddy much!
I'm thinking that was sarcasm.
That it could be interpreted otherwise is simply astounding.
Post a Comment