Monday, April 10, 2006

April 10, 2006

Do you know what today is? It's the 100th day of the year. I thought that was neat. I don't know why. For some reason, people seem to be preoccupied with milestones. Like the fact that thirty years ago today, I was born. My husband stayed home from work and had a really nice party for me. That's why there's no new blog action today.

Get off the computer and enjoy the sunshine. I'll be back tomorrow.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Charity!

Fells said...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuu!!! Happy Birthday to yooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! Happy Birthday dear right leaning conservative woman!! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapy Birthday to yooooooooooou!!

tirade25 said...

Yeeee Haw! The big 30 huh? Hope it's a good one!

Haik Bedrosian said...

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great birthday! The weather yesterday certainly was nice. Heavenly and I got away from the computers too and spent a little time outside enjoying it.

Charity said...

Thanks everyone. I did have a great birthday. My awesome husband and kids threw a Strawberry Shortcake party for me. They put up the decorations while I was out. They even made a homemade cake. I think it was the first time he ever made one, but it came out great.