Afternoon blog reading
As I was doing my afternoon blog reading, I found a couple of things I wanted to share with yous guys.
Vermont Hum is a fun site that has little blurbs of news and commentary. And a Five Corners Update of what the blogger was able to accomplish while waiting in traffic at the five corners each day.
The Vermont Daily Briefing has an interview with Republican Congressional Candidate Mark Shepard. (What? There's someone challenging Martha Rainville in the primary? But the paper never mentions that!)
And Tirade Parade had a really interesting adventure at the post office. Luckily, Spiderman saved the day.
4 comments:
Note to self........Write something interesting.
Aw, come on Fells. At least you have a spot on my links.
Okay Tirade Parade does too, but I had to link that story.
Don't worry Fells, you're interesting too.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, thank you!!
Post a Comment