Thursday, March 02, 2006

Free Press story on Miller

The Burlington Free Press ran the candidate profile on Hinda Miller today - yikes! It was not too flattering. I was going to link it, but for some reason the on-line version is having problems.

Here's the front page link, anyway. It's the top story. Maybe it will work soon.
http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/apps/pbcs.dll/frontpage

I will try to update later with more on the story. Right now, I am dealing with a migraine and a sick husband and kids.

Basically, her past business partners had very unflattering things to say about her. It seems there is much more to candidate Miller than meets the eye.

Lately, I have been thinking about some of the conversations here about her, as well as the things I said in yesterday's post, and I do not think my conscience will allow me to vote for her in second place. After reading the Free Press article, I am sure of it.

See, folks, this is why it pays to wait until you have heard the entire campaign before you make up your mind. That is why I hate the fact that so many people vote absentee ballot very early on in the race. The juicy stuff never comes out until the final stretch.

More later...

No comments: